Monday, September 25, 2006

Virtualizing my 'chaotic' physical desk

How is your physical desk ? I mean your everyday work table... In my case, oops. A really messy one.

So, now, imagine your computer desktop with an almost identical interface of the one you use in the 'real' world.

See what I'm talking about in the following video:



You can see more information of this new interface in its original website here. (Thanks to David Siñuela for this link).

Do you see what I mean ? I'm not quite sure this is going to help my chaotic way to organize my life :) But, seriously, it's a fantastic example of what we will have as our new desktop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Jordi!. Muy bueno el sistema, aunque más que la interfáz gráfica lo que me sorprende es la facilidad a la hora de manejar todos los documentos; aunque no quiero imaginar como acabaría mi escritorio, todo amontonado, jejeje

Anonymous said...

Hola Jordi!. Curioso sistema, jejeje, no quiero pensar como acabaría mi escritorio si utilizara ese, todo lleno de archivos amontonados; aunque también hay que decir que la forma de organizarlos y trabajar con ellos es impresionante.